Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stunning Vishnu
Administrators nickname
Alex Pluxury
Date
Sep 3, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgbb.com/xmd0xKy

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Hello Admins,

My two accounts have banned 60 days due to Reason Gen Rule 1.1 and 1.4.
my First Account - Stunning Vishnu (139392) my Second account (161629)

i have been playing this server for 7months nearly i started playing with my first account for 1 month upto that i have only one account after that i have banned for using illegal redox , At that time i am getting bored and i have created my 2nd Account after that i have login with my 2nd account its getting error, i tried for 5 to 6 times.
Then i created a new account again, when i did login with 3rd account it said you have created max accounts. then i have tried to change password for my second account and tried to login again its get opened. After that i have not login to my third account even once also.

And one thing i am playing only one account lot of time. My first account i am playing 10 to 15 hours daily i am using my second account for playing less time .

Actually i have only one laptop and one pc. Usually i used to play more in Laptop i wont use my pc for playing. one day i have installed grand rp in my pc for doing marriage for my 1st and 2nd account i used the same epic games, Rockstar games and rage multiplayer accounts in my pc to login with this details. After that i have did marriage for my 1st and 2nd account then i have deleted my game from the pc . after that i have nt login my my account to any pc.
i am getting more fun when i was playing this game i have been in the game for morethan 7 months and i am following the rules and being Legit with my hardwork. when i get login to my account so sad to see this i am getting ban for 60 days.

At last, i am usually playing my first account for most of time like 10 to 15 hours per day. in the rare cases(jail) i am using my second account.i dont have 3rd account its just created even i haven't collected the id.
I Kindly Request you to please look into and help me get back my Account.
It's Really Heartbreaking that this hard work lead to see a sudden break through the Game.
I Request you to please Unban the Accounts ( This was my Hardwork since the start ) and I Apologize for the mistake.

i am missing a lot to play my account. I am Requesting you to consider this as a one time exception and please help me to get back my Account.

Thank you
-Stunning Vishnu

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Got wiped and unbanned. Only main account​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom