Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

BugraCagalara

Vet
Player
1. Your name IRL : Bugra Caglar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 12 hours
5. Your Discord : BugraCagalara#5412
6. Your Nickname : Bugra Caglar
7. Your ID : 66295

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. I have a high capability of running organizations. I figured it out because I could manage my family really well. I am sure I will be a good and a succesful leader and carry Marabunta to the top.
ii. My whole rp life, I have been in crime section. That's where I feel happy. That's where I want to make everyone happy with quality rp.
iii. I want to do lead plenty of gang events and let Los Santos know Marabunta is coming!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

To have a better RP experience, I will recruit people who knows the rules. Who knows how to do proper and fun RP. I will try to join as many as gang events as possible. Keep the gang alive. To improve the RP process, I want to make sure I give other players a chance to RP too.

Özkan ceylan

Ghetto Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Bugra Caglar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 12 hours
5. Your Discord : BugraCagalara#5412
6. Your Nickname : Bugra Caglar
7. Your ID : 66295

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. I have a high capability of running organizations. I figured it out because I could manage my family really well. I am sure I will be a good and a succesful leader and carry Marabunta to the top.
ii. My whole rp life, I have been in crime section. That's where I feel happy. That's where I want to make everyone happy with quality rp.
iii. I want to do lead plenty of gang events and let Los Santos know Marabunta is coming!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

To have a better RP experience, I will recruit people who knows the rules. Who knows how to do proper and fun RP. I will try to join as many as gang events as possible. Keep the gang alive. To improve the RP process, I want to make sure I give other players a chance to RP too.
Best Leader Bugra Caglar MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
fFc8ts5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom