Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
damon salvatoree
Suspect ID
21453,33032 ,26041
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2022
Time of violation
18:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VbBylHu_ToU

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
As you can see in pov i was exiting north gate of ng base and i was still in territory of fort zancudo and my car was stuck bcz of head aches (ooc lags) they aim guns at us dont even give us time to exit car and they dont even count properly till 5 , he only said 4,5 and started shooting at us and as we know he had to count till 5 then start shooting and they also cant rob us in area of national guard i checked everything and got to conclusion i was still in area on fort zancudo and according to gen 6.25 they cant rob me .

ids of guys who broke rules : 21453 , 33032 , 26041.

rules they broke : RDM AND general rules 6.25

pls take actions

thank you ,

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player

Lui Fingers

Player
Player
man was still trying to drive away while beeing told to get out thats the reason we shot you also for what ur calling robbing in NG. We had 2 admins thier that told us that we could do it.
yea end u can go in real life in military base end u can rob someone yea u right also admins are right military base gates doent are green zone noone country dont have money for buy videocameras for good keeping gates end when u shooting near highway juice shop OMG its a green zon u cant shoot there are cameras end its not alowed

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
man was still trying to drive away while beeing told to get out thats the reason we shot you also for what ur calling robbing in NG. We had 2 admins thier that told us that we could do it.
I was having head aches you can see in pov and you still have to count till five and i saw map that area falls under ng yellow zone dont reply in my forum

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept this report.​
  • ID 21453/33032/26041 will receive a punishment for General Rules 6.25​
  • 6.25 It is forbidden to rob/kidnap people on the territory of Fort Zancudo(National Guard). | WARN​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom