Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sieto_Bronx
Administrators nickname
Jackson Eclipse
Date
Sep 4, 2022
Time
19:40
Proofs
https://tinyurl.com/2uvvfp9v

6ieto

Player
Player
pretty sure this is the wrong forum section but still

so basically i got robbed (didnt fail any RP) offered the dudes everything i had on me and continued roleplaying the scenario
since im roleplaying as a black male i considered it ok saying the n word, i didnt use it in any type of way that is offensive, didnt even do it deliberately..
just used it in between sentences as a part of the roleplay situation
as someone who is playing for roughly 2 weeks i didnt have the chance to fully understand/memorize server rules
Jackson made an impulsive decision in my opinion and should have taken into consideration that im a low level player with not much experience.
he straight up banned me for the maximum amount of time you could get for breaking this specific rule.
therefore im asking you guys to consider removing the punishment/warn/decrease ban time as it was not in any way said racially or intentionally to offend someone
Been playing RP servers for several years and this is the first time i hear about not being allowed to say this word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom