Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maho_deluci
Administrators nickname
Eva_DeJefes
Date
Sep 4, 2022
Time
23:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wlRm0PmlI

Mahobey

Player
Player
Hello dear friends,

I just got warned for??
ID 198450 will receive a punishment for FearRP
Okay?

What is FearRP actually?
FearRP is when your character is threatened with a weapon or a tazer. When threatened by a weapon (meaning the weapon is pointed at you or is reasonably close to cause danger - such as in the same room or near you, where the person can obviously shoot within two seconds), your character is to OBEY the armed person. That means you can't run off "because I was scared". You obey the armed man to the fullest extent.
I OBEY the armed man, correct.
BUT he was not giving out any orders or was RPing at all...!

Mhmm? I have reported some guys, because they were Deathmatching in the city without any role. THERE WAS COMPLETELY NO ROLEPLAY, and I was obviously about to get shot down within seconds so I left my character in dancing.

First of all, they break the rules. I do my duty to put effort-in recording, uploading and
reporting those guys. And now all that I get a warning because they break the rules???

I don't think this is fair..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom