Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed 6.22 Stealing wardrobe and 1.3 Scam | 132208

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Scoopy South
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2022
Time of violation
16:54
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/r8dD8eR

scoopysouth

Player
Player
This was reported 1 day ago. He came back asking for forgiveness. We gave him an offer. He did not keep his promise and he got caught stealing our solar panels. We caught him and hes friend, and told them to stay still when we picked him up. They just run away. This we did twice before giving up (FEAR RP). Therefore its re-opened, like we told him we would do. He is an known scammer and has multiple accounts. Please get this very toxic guy out of your server.

Last edited:

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
This was reported 1 day ago. He came back asking for forgiveness. We gave him an offer. He did not keep his promise and he got caught stealing our solar panels. We caught him and hes friend, and told them to stay still when we picked him up. They just run away. This we did twice before giving up (FEAR RP). Therefore its re-opened, like we told him we would do. He is an known scammer and has multiple accounts. Please get this very toxic guy out of your server.
the solar panels are my fault because i went too the backyard to check it out and i thought the panels were someone elses because it wasnt even Scoopy souths house

deASde

Player
Player
I have proof of him saying that he will give me 2 days of getting the 500,000 it was a deal!

Kephroos

Player
Player
johnny gave everything back and had 2 days to get 220k but today its erik stormys fault of stealing panels but why u putting blame on johnny

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
johnny gave everything back and had 2 days to get 220k but today its erik stormys fault of stealing panels but why u putting blame on johnny
scoopy just blaming johnny for my mistake. Like how could i know when the panels are at a strangers house when i dont even know scoopy that well. we gave everything back aswell, that should be enough to gain back johnnys trust

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
i have pov of Scoopy south saying that they had a deal and now hes stopping it after my mistake. like johnny gave everything back plus more money like they agreed on.

scoopysouth

Player
Player
i have pov of Scoopy south saying that they had a deal and now hes stopping it after my mistake. like johnny gave everything back plus more money like they agreed on.
No mercy for scammers. Cant talk your "friend" out of this.

Kephroos

Player
Player
johnny does have no blame in the solars he didnt break the agreement
he didnt know that the solars were ours and he still is following the deal we made yesterday

Benz999

Player
Player
Here's his confession:

deASde

Player
Player
Does not matter you made the deal for 220k in POV, you promised you only broke it because we took the solars and it was not my fault Niko Neon #132206 was in fact high rank and knows what happend.

deASde

Player
Player
It's in Norwegian but he says.

"You got 2 days to fix me the 220k

Benz999

Player
Player
Here's his confession:
Admins, are we really going to ignore this evidence of a guy SCAMMING shoes, some of them probably bought using IRL money...

Not cool that this guy is still roaming freely around the server. His presence poses a serious threat to other players and their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom