Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

DwayneKing2

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Yan
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone- GMT+4
4. Average online per day- 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord- yung_k47#4930
6. Your Nickname- Dwayne King
7. Your ID- 714
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to be leader of Marabunta because I want to get marabunta to the level that I got them to prior. Being an ex-head of USSS,ex leader of marabunta and an ex-admin, I think you will not find a better and a more experienced player like me.
2. I want to show newcomers that being in a gang is the best way to move on the server and make good money. From my current experience, I haven't really seen a lot of leaders giving money to lower ranks after a successful event and things like that. I really want to bring that back on the server.
3. Last and the most obvious reason is to get 100% of territories. I think this needs to be a goal of every leader of any gang. Obviously, it is very hard to achieve but you always need to put high standards.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Honestly, I think it all comes to a recruitment process. If you do a proper recruitment process, it will increase the quality of RP in general. Even by just asking newcomers questions like "What is over my head?" while they are standing against a wall, can show if a player is educated in RP terms.

Thank you and I wish you the best

(MARA SOTKA) if u know u know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom