Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joe Dirt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ebNi-uPZUk

BizzaroGiger

Player
Player
48875 is driving with passenger 7877 (playing music over mic) Starts car ramming from the moment he pulls up to the race (have full 5+ min video if requested) At 17:08 you see him get out of his car with gun already in hand (Power Gaming) and RDMs the guy he was ramming.

At 17:09 you see 30777 car ram everyone at the race line.

Saylex Bright

B R I G H T
Player
I had no intention of throwing a VDM. Only because it was very crowded there, people did not load.

Gaijin Genji

Player
Player
1 - Does the deceased need to open a forum?

2 - The reason we killed the man was to stop the car ramming.

3- Just talk about what was done against you, are you the guard of the nation?

Gaijin Genji

Player
Player
giphy-downsized-large.gif

BizzaroGiger

Player
Player
1 - Does the deceased need to open a forum?

2 - The reason we killed the man was to stop the car ramming.

3- Just talk about what was done against you, are you the guard of the nation?
you do this every race. why be toxic and open fire at every race.

Gaijin Genji

Player
Player
you do this every race. why be toxic and open fire at every race.
I was only doing this in the ghetto and it's free to shoot people in the ghetto. It's a bit difficult for obtuse people like you to understand. I shot this guy because everyone continued car ramming after quitting car ramming. We called an admin, the admins did not come, my last resort was to shoot the man. The man is not bothered by this and does not file a complaint. Who are you to file a complaint on behalf of the man?

BizzaroGiger

Player
Player
I was only doing this in the ghetto and it's free to shoot people in the ghetto. It's a bit difficult for obtuse people like you to understand. I shot this guy because everyone continued car ramming after quitting car ramming. We called an admin, the admins did not come, my last resort was to shoot the man. The man is not bothered by this and does not file a complaint. Who are you to file a complaint on behalf of the man?
You are ramming the cars from the moment you pull up to the race hitting me as well. Maybe try being less toxic. what goes around comes around.

Gaijin Genji

Player
Player
You are ramming the cars from the moment you pull up to the race hitting me as well. Maybe try being less toxic. what goes around comes around.
these moves you make, you are meddling in everything that is not your duty to the toxic movement.

Gaijin Genji

Player
Player
You are an unemployed person trying to be a sensitive person by just writing what was not done to him.

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
No CR (By mistake cause everyone standing in middle of the road for the race)
and

Cannot conclude RDM (Forum should be made by the person who was involved in the situation )​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom