Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vitaly Dark
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Aug 29, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ckuX2dY

Naser Dark

Player
Player
Name : Vitali Dark

ID : 2446

Reason : 1.4

Date of suspension : 08/29/2022

How long were you banned : 9999 days

How long are you banned : 9988

Why you should be unbanned : dear Mazhor , I got banned because of General Rule 1.4 I very much regret what I did and in the meantime I have dealt with the rules very intensively and I am sure that such a mistake will not happen to me again.

I apologise for violating the rules and for not being aware of all the rules. In the time when I couldn't play a Grand anymore, I noticed how I missed the whole thing. Because I have my current friends there and met new people there day by day. In the time I've been locked up until now, I've reconsidered my mistakes and read the rulebook again.

I would like to personally apologize to Mazhor because I know I have broken some laws and now I feel ashamed of myself. But now I am apologizing to you. I hope you will accept my apology and if you do not accept it, I fully understand the situation because you made a law and I admit my mistake.

Believe me, I will not break any rules anymore because my day is complete when I play in Grand rp city. I hope you will forgive me for the mistake I made and I will not repeat it. I am very, very sorry. I will play with a system. I will not break any rules. I will try. I will not even break the rules. I will play heavy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom