Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emily Lil
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XSvRY0qT0LY

Soren Gambino

Player
Player
Game crashed because computer crashed. I do not have pov because my computer froze. Please watch the clip that was posted 0.5x speed. I did not fire a gun and my body fell when I was being shot. My system crashed as I walked into the bush so I am not sure how long my lifeless body stayed in the event.

Last edited:

Big stan

Player
Player
Damn, Admins its not that difficult to understand his pc crashed how can someone save pov did he move or anything ?

Big stan

Player
Player
no matter how much the game crashes it keeps recording pov please send your pov
Damn don't be a dickhead his pc crashed since no pov could be saved i hope this happens to u someday n u would understand freakin forum warriors

Rias Gremory

LI | Director of ADs
Player
Damn don't be a dickhead his pc crashed since no pov could be saved i hope this happens to u someday n u would understand freakin forum warriors
before entering the event, your computer was running and pov had to be turned on can you post the part of the pov you can record?

Big stan

Player
Player
before entering the event, your computer was running and pov had to be turned on can you post the part of the pov you can record?
u need to save the pov smarty pants thats how nvdia works
though we will try to get the crash log for the admins not u n i really hope this happens to u so u get banned n be like damn man thats karma is a bitch lol

Rias Gremory

LI | Director of ADs
Player
u need to save the pov smarty pants thats how nvdia works
though we will try to get the crash log for the admins not u n i really hope this happens to u so u get banned n be like damn man thats karma is a bitch lol
im using nvidia even if my game crashes i can save some of the recording i wont be contacted by you because you insulted me you can keep crying

Big stan

Player
Player
im using nvidia even if my game crashes i can save some of the recording i wont be contacted by you because you insulted me you can keep crying
lol i dont think u know how nvidia playback works and about insult i am glad u r without me saying much
nice

Oti

Player
Player
It’s painfully obvious, the guy crashed during event, that’s why he’s taking no damage, and when getting shot his guy is falling over, that only happens when someone crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom