Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gordon Mackenzie
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Sep 9, 2022
Time
4AM
Proofs
Banned ID:154565

Terror Reid

Player
Player
Hello Admins & Chief Admins, Curator Of the project My Name Is Gordon Mackenzie ID:154565 and I'd like to appeal my Ban as it's under Consideration atm I'm hoping this message doesn't hinder my chances just wanted to follow up and say that I appreciate your hardwork and dedication to the server and I'm hoping to be given a final chance I've donated more then a 1000$ to the server over pass several months to help me own what I have now weather that be cars planes or guns I've gotten all these items legitimately & honestly.
I really find the content on Grand very intriguing and worth the time and effort but as mentioned beforehand I would like to bring up that I was not in a family Or an Organization at the time of the ban or prior to ban I have reason to steal from any organizations or family and am still figuring out as much as I can about the server With this being said I feel like my permanent ban for Gen 6.3 is a little harsh as this is the first time this has ever happened to me, there is no other server like Grand RP and I'd like to continue to be apart of the server and community Sincerely: Gordon Mackenzie :)

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Forum warn for spam with topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom