Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Furkan_Briight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2022
Time of violation
10:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoAy8NqLq20

Adonis Carter

😈
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence i cannot conclude this report at the moment
Requesting 30 sec prior POV from ID 48352
You have 6 hours to provide the POV.​

errorx

Player
Player
You combat logged and by the way you killed me, if you don t believe the admins can check logs therefore it means you rdm as well

Saylex Bright

B R I G H T
Player
lmao I m not a snitch to record povs, and btw the proofs are in the logs u numbskull
You're just an idiot in the middle of town who can kill others when they're most unprepared.

AND

We know how to say "look at the logs", man. but we have proof and we present it. Don't talk nonsense if you don't have proof.

errorx

Player
Player
You're just an idiot in the middle of town who can kill others when they're most unprepared.

AND

We know how to say "look at the logs", man. but we have proof and we present it. Don't talk nonsense if you don't have proof.
lmao mate, you don t deny that ur a snitch? It's not nonsense if it was legitimate and why would I lie to some numbskulls when there is proof within the server itself and the proof is easily accessible to admins if they check the logs. Learn how this project works before you start ranting about being killed in a game, kids. Don't have your hopes up just because you got video proof.

Saylex Bright

B R I G H T
Player
lmao mate, you don t deny that ur a snitch? It's not nonsense if it was legitimate and why would I lie to some numbskulls when there is proof within the server itself and the proof is easily accessible to admins if they check the logs. Learn how this project works before you start ranting about being killed in a game, kids. Don't have your hopes up just because you got video proof.
OK

Adonis Carter

😈
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 17754 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15

Gen Rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom