Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
john McLovin
Administrators nickname
David_Pluxury
Date
Sep 11, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1017137335143506080/1018573785072422942/unknown.png

John McLovin

Player
Player
So i tried to log into my account today and i was banned for gen rule 1.8 (twinking) I understand I have made a mistake as me and my brother use the same pc to play and he forgot to log out of his social and made some transactions through my account by a mistake. i warned him to log out of it before playing but i guess it was too late. I never let my brother or anyone log into my socials today i guess he did it by mistake and didnt realize and it was too late. i agree we made a horrible mistake which we both regret since we both cant play. I recently moved to en2 from en1 and i completely understand this punishment but i just wanna apologize for my mistake and all i am asking for the admin team is to give me another chance i will make sure we link ourselves to 2 different accounts

We both are sincerely sorry and asking for a favour and i am ready for a money wipe as a punishment. I agree with a money wipe and will make sure that we dont make the same mistake again

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom