Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Moon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2022
Time of violation
21:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9FzxAKyYe5k

Theo Gucci

Player
Player
Hello,

Recently I have bought a family and house for 13m, but after he transfered the family to us I noticed that the house was Sealed ,I called admin Opie who advised that the house was put on seal because the non paid taxes and this is not reversible.

The guy already blocked us on discord, he is not answering.
And hopefully we wont lose the lvl3 family if the house gets sold on seal.

POV attached.

Can you please ban him for scam, and if is possible to give refund of a part of the money?

EDIT: The family and the house got disbanded after 4:00AM reset, in this case I need a refund and ban for this player.
Thanks

Last edited:

Borseni

Player
Player
Hello,

Recently I have bought a family and house for 13m, but after he transfered the family to us I noticed that the house was Sealed ,I called admin Opie who advised that the house was put on seal because the non paid taxes and this is not reversible.

The guy already blocked us on discord, he is not answering.
And hopefully we wont lose the lvl3 family if the house gets sold on seal.

POV attached.

Can you please ban him for scam, and if is possible to give refund of a part of the money?

EDIT: The family and the house got disbanded after 4:00AM reset, in this case I need a refund and ban for this player.
Thanks
Yoo boss thats a self report

Borseni

Player
Player

1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000(You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day.)(It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.) | Ban 60 days

1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days

John Barnes

Barnes business manager
Player
Approved

ID 195222 will receive a punishment for general rules 1.7
ID 142438 will receive a punishment for general rules 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom