Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Negan Smith

Player
Player
The following participant were selected for the Vagos Leader Interview on March 15 , 2024, at 18:00 IC Time.

Arup Singha | 79495 | arup_singha

Thank you all for participating.

Albus Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anmol
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT: +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5 to 6 hrs
5. Your Discord : lucifermorningstar1419
6. Your Nickname : Albus Pluxury

7. Your ID : 55758

Additional Information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

- I Have Experience in Gangs as HC's

Thus I will make Sure All the high commands in the Gang's Are Active And Responsible as most of the High commands are biased towards their Friends & Families

- Activity of Gangs is less so i will try to Increase the Activity as leader.

To Increase The Activity As a leader I will Make Sure That Every Event is being Attended And Fir Every Successful Event A Bonus System Will also be introduced

- We will Engage in So many Events As most of the Gang sides are dead.
Mostly All the Gangs Are Nearly Dead in the Server as there is no good Activities
but I and my Deputies Will make Sure To Attend Fun Events Like Store Robbery, Highway Robberies Are Made on A Regular Basis

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- Recruiting Experienced Hc's and Deputies

I Wont be Biased Towards Any of My Members And On A weekly Basis We Will Hold A Promotion Ceremony.

- Do store robberies, gun robberies,Highway Robberies etc

We Will Try To Attend as most of the store Robberies and high way Robberies To make the Fear of Our Name In Los Santos.

- Attend Most Possible Events'
We Will Try To Be the Best Gang In The City and Complete A Successful Term With The Terror of our name.

I have a dream of 100% turf
I will do graffitis too

My Ranking System:

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Gangster
4. Shooter
5. Graffiti Team
6. Graffiti Leader
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Event Leader
11. Warlord
12. O.G
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Captain
15. Captain

My Ideal Goals - Complete The Term With 0 Warns

Ex En2 Administrator

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Yasin Hossen.
2. Your age: 19.
3. Time zone: GMT +6.00.
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours.
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent.
6. Your Nickname: Pikachu Uzumaki.
7. Your ID: 40581.

Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

Q2 ) Certainly! Here are **three compelling reasons** why I aspire to be a leader of this specific organization:

1. **Experience as a Deputy in Gangs**:
- My previous roles as a deputy in two different gangs have equipped me with valuable insights into gang operations and events. I understand the dynamics, challenges, and strategies involved.

2. **Potential for Dominance**:
- I believe that multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group. In the short time I've been part of this world, I've witnessed the rise of various factions.

3. **Passion and Expertise**:
- My passion for attending events and immersing myself in the game is unwavering. I find immense joy in participating, strategizing, and contributing to our collective success.

Q3) Certainly! Here are three valuable pieces of advice to enhance roleplay within the organization:

1. **Capable Deputies and Crisis Management**:
- Having **competent deputies** who are well-versed in the server guidelines is crucial. They should be capable of handling crises even in your absence.

2. **Event Frequency and Engagement**:
- As demonstrated during your previous terms as a deputy, consider **increasing the frequency of events** such as Fort Zancudo (FZ) raids and store robberies.

3. **Internal Harmony and Culture**:
- **Maintain a harmonious workplace** within the organization. Address any internal conflicts promptly and constructively.

My ranking system would be,

16 - Leader
15 - Co-Leader
14 - OGS
13 - Deputy
12 - Event Manager
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Warning
1 - Freeze

I appreciate your consideration of my application. I'm excited about the chance to help the Los Santos Vagos Gang maintain its success.

Warm regards,
Pikachu Uchiha.

Last edited:

mister ninjax

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
• Your name IRL: Shajaeeb Hasan
• Your age: 29
• Time zone: GMT +6
• Average online per day: 8-14 Hours
• Your Discord: ninjax_official
• Your Nickname: Ninjax Ottoman
• Your ID: 58294

Additional Information

Leader of...
Ans: Los Santos Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans: I really wish to take the leadership of Los Santos Vagos for several reasons which i describe in below :

(1) I have been living and working in this city more then year and half , served as a deputy in legal org long time and after i chose to live a live of gangster and join vagos and other few gangs to gain experience and to know how underworld works. Was work as OG in vagos and created a team which can deal with other gangs and show the power and that diverse experience gives me the skills necessary to effectively lead and run this powerful gang also i really like the way Los Santos Vagos roles out want to take the gang in TOP

(2) In addition i have support from my family and friends which will also give me good amount of support to run a gang and together we can deal and face any kind of problems ,Together we can show other that how brotherhood works & my gang involvement, I have been facing lots of ups and down also had experience to handle tuff situations so i believe handle and counter law enforcement strategies during tense situations.

(3) And am confident in myself and also believe that i can carry on and expand the gang's influence and prestige, in the footsteps of previous leaders to maintain our dominance and great legacy in the city.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans: Here are my suggestions for enhancing the Roleplay level within Los Santos Vagos Gang:

(1) I will make sure that with all of our gang members we will do all the events FZ,BS,Clands,subs etc, also will go in hostage situation but with in rules ,will interact with leos to make a good amount of rp situations

(2)Main part toxicity is not allowed , i will not keep anyone who is toxic ,toxic behavior is not allowed , and we will work as a team, i believe we can complete any kind of work and task if we work as a team

(3) Also we will work in everyday turf expansion, I will make sure we are doing graffiti activities everyday, ensuring that we keeping our good presence in this city.

(4) Will make sure that all of our gang members know all rules and regulations if they are week we will teach them the rules and regulations of our city so that they can perform and execute all the events,task and roleplay.

(5) Will also do as much criminal activates as we can do to make sure that we can keep a good presence of our gang Infront of everyone in city

I will be really grateful if my application gets selected for the interview. Thank You!

Yours Faithfully
Ninjax OTTOMAN

Assassin subh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Your name IRL - Subham
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - India Standard Time (IST)
4. Average online per day - 8hr weekday / 10hr weekend
5. Your Discord - subham098075
6. Your Nickname - Assassin subh
7. Your ID - 147831
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

1. Loyalty and Brotherhood in Vagos:
    • The Vagos gang is known for its tight-knit community and loyalty among its members. As a leader, you’d have the opportunity to strengthen these bonds and foster a sense of brotherhood.
    • Explanation: Being part of a close-knit group provides a unique camaraderie. As a leader, you can uphold the gang’s values, protect its interests, and ensure that everyone has each other’s backs.
  2. Power and Influence:
    • Leadership comes with authority and influence. As the head of the Vagos, you’d have the power to shape the gang’s direction, make strategic decisions, and impact its reputation.
    • Explanation: Some individuals seek leadership roles for the thrill of wielding authority. Whether it’s negotiating with rival gangs or making critical choices, being a leader allows you to leave your mark on the gang’s legacy.
  3. Challenges and Growth in character:
    • Leading a gang isn’t easy—it involves managing conflicts, organizing operations, and dealing with external threats. However, these challenges can lead to personal growth and development.
    • Explanation: Overcoming obstacles hones your leadership skills. You’ll learn to navigate complex situations, build alliances, and adapt to changing circumstances. It’s a path toward self-improvement.

jimmmy

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Harjap
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
Your Discord : metal91gamer
Your Nickname : Harjap Pluxury
Your ID : 134271
Additional information
Leader of Vagos
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) i want to become the leader of this organization because i think i can improve the the experience of other players and i know how to lead members
2) I've learned alot about leading a organization i have been in every state/criminal organization and that gave me confidence that i can lead an organization
3) if i got selected i will make sure not to do any mistakes

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) Complete my term without any warning
2) Friendly Enviroment Within The Organization
3) Minimum $5k Graffiti Profit
4) No Toxicity
5) 100% Turf

Ranking System

Leader
Deputy
Under Deputy
Events Leader
Warload
Turfer
Shooter
Murderer
Clapper
Grafittist
Enforcer
Shooter
Ganster
Freeze

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Yasin Hossen.
2. Your age: 19.
3. Time zone: GMT +6.00.
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours.
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent.
6. Your Nickname: Pikachu Uzumaki.
7. Your ID: 40581.

Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

Q2 ) Certainly! Here are **three compelling reasons** why I aspire to be a leader of this specific organization:

1. **Experience as a Deputy in Gangs**:
- My previous roles as a deputy in two different gangs have equipped me with valuable insights into gang operations and events. I understand the dynamics, challenges, and strategies involved.

2. **Potential for Dominance**:
- I believe that multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group. In the short time I've been part of this world, I've witnessed the rise of various factions.

3. **Passion and Expertise**:
- My passion for attending events and immersing myself in the game is unwavering. I find immense joy in participating, strategizing, and contributing to our collective success.

Q3) Certainly! Here are three valuable pieces of advice to enhance roleplay within the organization:

1. **Capable Deputies and Crisis Management**:
- Having **competent deputies** who are well-versed in the server guidelines is crucial. They should be capable of handling crises even in your absence.

2. **Event Frequency and Engagement**:
- As demonstrated during your previous terms as a deputy, consider **increasing the frequency of events** such as Fort Zancudo (FZ) raids and store robberies.

3. **Internal Harmony and Culture**:
- **Maintain a harmonious workplace** within the organization. Address any internal conflicts promptly and constructively.

My ranking system would be,

16 - Leader
15 - Co-Leader
14 - OGS
13 - Deputy
12 - Event Manager
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Warning
1 - Freeze

I appreciate your consideration of my application. I'm excited about the chance to help the Los Santos Vagos Gang maintain its success.

Warm regards,
Pikachu Uzumaki.

Abhi Federal

Ex-Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Abhimaan
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:5-6hrs
5. Your Discord:ehaste
6. Your Nickname:Abhi Federal
7. Your ID:125640
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

-I have been the leader of a gang organisation and have gained enough experience to take leadership again.I have learnt from my past mistakes and i will surely bring success to vagos gang.
-I will take more efforts and i will make sure things go smooth this time.I will be more dedicated towards the org and will not do any rulebreaks as a leader.
-Under my leadership vagos will dominate ghetto.I will make sure there is enough dominance from our side in ghetto.

-For improving the roleplay i will make sure there is no rank discrimination in the gang.As well as there is 0% of toxicity among the gang members.
-I will keep a appealing bonus system for attracting players from across the city to join vagos gang.
-We will do multiple store robberies,hostage situation,Fort Zancudo raids throughout the day for improving the Roleplay for our gang members as well as the state orgs.
-I will make sure there are high commands who have knowledge of what they are doing.

Regards,
Abhi

David Trisic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: David
2. Your age:15
3. Time zone:GMT+
4. Average online per day:5-6h
5. Your Discord: david2_8_1
6. Your Nickname:Escobar David
7. Your ID:146718
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

2.1 I was HC in all crime org, i know how things work and how to lead all actions, make a good community...
2.2 I will make sure that everyone who goes on all actions gets a big bonus so that the gang can have people in it.
2.3 We would always have people in ghetto that will not break any rules, yet have fun and make gang stronger.

3.1 There wont be toxic people in the organization, no one would be looked at diffrent depending on their rank.
3.2 If anyone breaks a rule they will get a warning by leader.
3.3 I already got the HC thats going to help me make a better gang, improve RP in gang and more...
-I will make sure there are high commands who have knowledge of what they are doing.

Ranking system:
16-Leader
15-Co- leader
14-Deputy leader
13-The boss
12- Boss Senior
11-Boss Junior
10-Panther
9-Turfer
8-Graffiti team leader
7-Graffiti team
6-Ghetto gangster
5-Ghetto cleaner
4- Big gangster
3-gangster
2-Newbie
1-Freeze

Thanks for rading!!!!
Good luck!!!!

jameskepler

Player
Player
$Information$
1. Your name IRL: Sam
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: james_kepler
6. Your Nickname: James Kepler
7. Your ID: 77544
$Additional information$
1. Leader of...
Ans -Vegos gang

Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I climbed all the way up from a vagos Clapper to bloods and families underdeputy. I used to be in gangs because a gang was my first org. Later I worked as an EMS employee. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Vegod and personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Vegod always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Vegos.

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Vegos as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanks For Reading My Application
Best Regards: James Kepler

Last edited:

Harshit Rana

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Harshit Rana
2.Your age: 17
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 2-6 hours
5.Your Discord: harshitgoated
6.Your Nickname: Harshit Walker
7 .Your ID : 147698

Additional information

1. Leader Of... The Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :

-Fostering unity among diverse factions, whether they're legal organizations or underground gangs, stands as the cornerstone of cohesion in our city. Welcoming newcomers, who may be unfamiliar with roleplay (RP), into an inclusive RP environment, allows them to delve into the vibrant tapestry of GrandRP and discover its boundless excitement and potential.

-Experience: Having lived in the City for a considerable amount of time, I am well-versed in the workings of the gang. Having participated in its creation, I believe my background and experience—having served as both a family high command and a gang high command will be of great assistance to its continued success.

-I see myself leading the Vagos to become the most powerful gang in the city. Although this may sound like a lofty goal, I think it's possible to rank #1 if you have the appropriate people and determination. I'll work closely with other members to develop a strong gang, using my strong beliefs and viewpoints to support the organization's and its members' expansion.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- When I first joined a gang I had seen the same set of questions to join a gang that keep getting repeated. I plan to add more basic questions in the interview including situations.
- Handing out bonus after every event
- Do a whole bunch of events every week and doing 1 special event.
- Making the most active gang with 100% turf
- Trying to have a 0% toxicity gang
- Keeping a strike system to keep all the people in a mannered and disciplined.

Ranking System

14. Leader
13. Deputy Leader
12. Under-Deputy
11. Turfer
10. OG Vagos

9. Menace
8. KingPin
7. Punisher
6. WarLord
5. Graffiti
4. Smuggler
3. Capo
2. Young Vagos
1. Freeze

3c01e4-31.jpg

Best Regards,
Harshit Rana

Last edited:

Harshit Rana

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Harshit Rana
2.Your age: 17
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 2-6 hours
5.Your Discord: harshitgoated
6.Your Nickname: Harshit Walker
7 .Your ID : 147698

Additional information

1. Leader Of... The Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :

-Fostering unity among diverse factions, whether they're legal organizations or underground gangs, stands as the cornerstone of cohesion in our city. Welcoming newcomers, who may be unfamiliar with roleplay (RP), into an inclusive RP environment, allows them to delve into the vibrant tapestry of GrandRP and discover its boundless excitement and potential.

-Experience: Having lived in the City for a considerable amount of time, I am well-versed in the workings of the gang. Having participated in its creation, I believe my background and experience—having served as both a family high command and a gang high command will be of great assistance to its continued success.

-I see myself leading the Vagos to become the most powerful gang in the city. Although this may sound like a lofty goal, I think it's possible to rank #1 if you have the appropriate people and determination. I'll work closely with other members to develop a strong gang, using my strong beliefs and viewpoints to support the organization's and its members' expansion.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- When I first joined a gang I had seen the same set of questions to join a gang that keep getting repeated. I plan to add more basic questions in the interview including situations.
- Handing out bonus after every event
- Do a whole bunch of events every week and doing 1 special event.
- Making the most active gang with 100% turf
- Trying to have a 0% toxicity gang
- Keeping a strike system to keep all the people in a mannered and disciplined.

Ranking System

14. Leader
13. Deputy Leader
12. Under-Deputy
11. Turfer
10. OG Vagos

9. Menace
8. KingPin
7. Punisher
6. WarLord
5. Graffiti
4. Smuggler