Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bobby kash
Administrators nickname
Androsch Fredl
Date
Sep 3, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
Grand.com

Bobby Shiestey

Player
Player
ID: 42499

Ingame Name: Bobby Kash

Why were you banned: 4.1

How long have you been banned: 60 days

How long is your sentence: 51 Days

Why should we unban you:

Dear Mazor

I was banned for fraud on September 3rd, 2022 I already wrote to admins, we had made an appointment but the admin named Androsch Fredl never confirmed these appointments and no longer gets in touch with me. I didn't cheat and I don't understand why I should cheat either put money into the game and why should i cheat then i dont understand the logic there wasnt even a thread nothing got banned just like that while i was in arena with friends from my gang i would appreciate if you could help me or something like that

Best Regards

Bobby Shiestey

Player
Player
ID: 42499

Ingame Name: Bobby Kash

Why were you banned: 4.1

How long have you been banned: 60 days

How long is your sentence: 51 Days

Why should we unban you:

Dear Mazor

I was banned for fraud on September 3rd, 2022 I already wrote to admins, we had made an appointment but the admin named Androsch Fredl never confirmed these appointments and no longer gets in touch with me. I didn't cheat and I don't understand why I should cheat either put money into the game and why should i cheat then i dont understand the logic there wasnt even a thread nothing got banned just like that while i was in arena with friends from my gang i would appreciate if you could help me or something like that

Best Regards
ID:43499*

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Nabend,

ich habe mir die Beweislage angefordert und werde mir diese anschauen.
in Bearbeitung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Nabend,

Ich habe mir die Beweise angeschaut und kann dort ziemlich eindeutig erkennen das du gecheatet hast.
Hiermit ist dein Unban Appeal abgelehnt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom