Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan Vuitton

Goodnight!
Player
YOUR NAME OOC- Aryan Trivedi , IC NAME- Aryan Vuitton
OOC AGE- 17
TIME ZONE- EST
AVG DAILY ONLINE TIME- 6-7 hour on weekdays and 8-10 on weekends
DISCORD- sheluvsaryan#1111
PLAYER ID- 159882

APPLYING FOR BLOODS LEADER

• Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1- I would like to be the leader of this specific organization due to when I first entered the city I went to clothing store looking for an outfit and I was wearing all red, then the bloods leader saw me and invited me to his gang and said that I was a "young blood" and he wanted to help me get better in this city. I joined bloods and gained so much knowledge, tips, and it sharpened my skills. I climbed up the rank chart faster than anyone has seen and I became really good and flames made me his second hand man and his deputy. Ever since this happened I've always loved bloods and now I want to make it amazing just like flames did!

2- Due to my knowledge of rules because I wanted to become an admin and due to my knowledge since being ex bloods deputy, I know all the rules very easily and will bring elite RP towards the organization and I will make sure to make the most out of every rule while also abiding by them. By knowing every rule and by teaching my members how to make the best out of every situation. It will open more opportunities and it will help players have a better RP experience.

3- Since I've been in blood before as deputy I made a lot of connections and I have my own team of shooters and turfers and spray painters that will teach players and also have fun with players, if your gang members don’t feel like they belong where they are and if they don’t enjoy what they are doing, they won’t want to be in this city because they will think its boring so by being a super active gang and having numerous gang events and activities, it will higher the number of people in the city, as well as the gang.

• How Can you help improve RP?
1- By involving a lot of LEO situations players will get used to interacting with police and learn proper RP and how to handle situations. This will also sharpen police officers RP skills by interacting with gangsters a lot and learning how to handle tight spots.

2- By competing in all activities and making sure all are members are strapped up and having fun, we can ensure a better RP experience that will help players enjoy the game more

3- By teaching players where ghetto lines and GZ/ Unscripted GZ lines are, it causes less demorgans which makes the RP better and more Professional

4- Recruiting players who know their rules and pass the set requirement of 10 years in city will help by keeping the gang more organized and help create less gang warnings

5- Every player loves to be complimented and rewarded for their hard work and by showing we see the work they are putting in and by giving them bonuses! Which will make members want to work harder and be active which improves RP

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION

From Your Future Bloods Leader, Aryan Vuitton

JLoco.

Player
Great Leader knows what he’s doing and will be a great leader big +++

Jason Juarez

Player
Player
OOC AGE- 17
TIME ZONE- EST
PLAYER ID- 159882

• Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1- I would like to be the leader of this specific organization due to when I first entered the city I went to clothing store looking for an outfit and I was wearing all red, then the bloods leader saw me and invited me to his gang and said that I was a "young blood" and he wanted to help me get better in this city. I joined bloods and gained so much knowledge, tips, and it sharpened my skills. I climbed up the rank chart faster than anyone has seen and I became really good and flames made me his second hand man and his deputy. Ever since this happened I've always loved bloods and now I want to make it amazing just like flames did!

2- Due to my knowledge of rules because I wanted to become an admin and due to my knowledge since being ex bloods deputy, I know all the rules very easily and will bring elite RP towards the organization and I will make sure to make the most out of every rule while also abiding by them. By knowing every rule and by teaching my members how to make the best out of every situation. It will open more opportunities and it will help players have a better RP experience.

3- Since I've been in blood before as deputy I made a lot of connections and I have my own team of shooters and turfers and spray painters that will teach players and also have fun with players, if your gang members don’t feel like they belong where they are and if they don’t enjoy what they are doing, they won’t want to be in this city because they will think its boring so by being a super active gang and having numerous gang events and activities, it will higher the number of people in the city, as well as the gang.

1- By involving a lot of LEO situations players will get used to interacting with police and learn proper RP and how to handle situations. This will also sharpen police officers RP skills by interacting with gangsters a lot and learning how to handle tight spots.

2- By competing in all activities and making sure all are members are strapped up and having fun, we can ensure a better RP experience that will help players enjoy the game more

3- By teaching players where ghetto lines and GZ/ Unscripted GZ lines are, it causes less demorgans which makes the RP better and more Professional

4- Recruiting players who know their rules and pass the set requirement of 10 years in city will help by keeping the gang more organized and help create less gang warnings

5- Every player loves to be complimented and rewarded for their hard work and by showing we see the work they are putting in and by giving them bonuses! Which will make members want to work harder and be active which improves RP

+ Great Leader

Blucateye

Player
Player
OOC AGE- 17
TIME ZONE- EST
PLAYER ID- 159882

I think it takes a strong leader to lead a whole gang. A great leader knows what he is looking for in his members he’s recruiting. I think I’d be a great leader cause I’m strong, I’m smart, and know what I’m looking for in members.

Aryan Vuitton

Goodnight!
Player
I think it takes a strong leader to lead a whole gang. A great leader knows what he is looking for in his members he’s recruiting. I think I’d be a great leader cause I’m strong, I’m smart, and know what I’m looking for in members.
lmaoo go apply then, also i have a whole HC team ready on standby and i have 3 deputies ready but thanks for the comment lmao

Toad69

Player
Player
Who?

Martial Harvey

CHIEF
Player
OOC AGE- 17
TIME ZONE- EST
PLAYER ID- 159882

+1 my boi

CrxzxL

Player
Player
OOC AGE- 17
TIME ZONE- EST
PLAYER ID- 159882

+1

Faysal Khan

Player
Player
OOC AGE- 17
TIME ZONE- EST
PLAYER ID- 159882

++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom