Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vito Capone
Suspect ID
3622, 105749
Date of violation
Sep 14, 2022
Time of violation
14:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FBySkyukmU8

Vito Capone

Player
Player
Me and one additional officer attempted to pull these guys over, they then without issuing any sort of demands they stepped out of their vehicles and began shooting at us which involves no roleplay and is clearly a deathmatch, violating the DM rule requiring all players to issue demands before shooting.

Aiden Lary

Player
Player
Me and one additional officer attempted to pull these guys over, they then without issuing any sort of demands they stepped out of their vehicles and began shooting at us which involves no roleplay and is clearly a deathmatch, violating the DM rule requiring all players to issue demands before shooting.
Telling them to pull over is a demand

David Barnes

Player
Player
You telling us to PULL OVER is literally a demand. I even asked "Are you sure about this?" before hopping out. This is a roleplay situation with demands, you are trying to pull over gangsters.

unknown.png

Aiden Lary

Player
Player
You telling us to PULL OVER is literally a demand. I even asked "Are you sure about this?" before hopping out. This is a roleplay situation with demands, you are trying to pull over gangsters.

unknown.png

As seen here like if someone is trying to rob someone they tell them to pull over and that is a demand you know the people they are trying to pull over can shot at them at that point

Vito Capone

Player
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

So we asked you to pull over for speeding and driving on the wrong side of the highway, you pulled over and I asked you to step out of the vehicle and put your keys on the roof... What valid reason that is realistic to RP do you have to step out and start shooting at us? I would still like an admin to clarify on this as its not valuing your life to attack police officers who are calmly asking you to step out a vehicle after you already pulled over... It also is not a valid RP reason and you yourselves issued no demands to us. This makes no sense and would not ever happen in reality, you already complied with my demands to pull over and we were having a conversation about you stepping out of your vehicle no demands were given here by you that you would start shooting if you stepped out your vehicle.

Aiden Lary

Player
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

So we asked you to pull over for speeding and driving on the wrong side of the highway, you pulled over and I asked you to step out of the vehicle and put your keys on the roof... What valid reason that is realistic to RP do you have to step out and start shooting at us? I would still like an admin to clarify on this as its not valuing your life to attack police officers who are calmly asking you to step out a vehicle after you already pulled over... It also is not a valid RP reason and you yourselves issued no demands to us. This makes no sense and would not ever happen in reality, you already complied with my demands to pull over and we were having a conversation about you stepping out of your vehicle no demands were given here by you that you would start shooting if you stepped out your vehicle.

Yea you gave a demand to pull over they dont need to give you a demand to stop asking them

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
What gets me is it looks like you were targeting them specifically? What was your RP reason to demand them to pull over in the first place and if you say Speeding then that's unreal cause there was another car which sped past even faster which you didn't care about, Me personally I'd be worried if a cop car was chasing myself without reasonable suspicion of anything, And then also to crash your car into them at over 350+ I can see why they would be threatened as such

Aiden Lary

Player
Player

So what you saying is that if someone is robbing a ATM and they say leave the area and you leave then you wouldn't be able to come back and shot them without giving a demand?

Vito Capone

Player
Player
You were being targeted because you were driving on the wrong side of the highway which carries a 30 month sentance... Nothing unreasonable about that then you evaded arrest and were speeding... I want an admins opinion because I dont think you had an RP reason to shoot and you had already complied with my demands to pull over, we were then having a separate conversation about stepping out of the vehicle.

Aiden Lary

Player
Player
You were being targeted because you were driving on the wrong side of the highway which carries a 30 month sentance... Nothing unreasonable about that then you evaded arrest and were speeding... I want an admins opinion because I dont think you had an RP reason to shoot and you had already complied with my demands to pull over, we were then having a separate conversation about stepping out of the vehicle.

You saying that they would of got jail time so then they have every right to kill you not to go to jail

LukeH

Player
Player
you demanded gang members to pull over and proceeded to ram their vehicle at 350 and kept ramming them, so they felt threatened and popped you and the other officer tbh with you kinda a self report for cr in my point

Vito Capone

Player
Player
you demanded gang members to pull over and proceeded to ram their vehicle at 350 and kept ramming them, so they felt threatened and popped you and the other officer tbh with you kinda a self report for cr in my point
No chance is that ramming, they pulled out in front of us on a highway after they were asked to pull over we had to try and catch them up then they pull out in front of us, we were going too fast to get out the way. If anything that is them ramming us.

David Barnes

Player
Player
This

David Barnes

Player
Player
We did not comply with your demands to hop out and "put the keys on the roof", we hopped out and killed you

Vito Capone

Player
Player
I dont understand how you could see that as car ramming, I think your judgement is wrong and we can see what the admins think about all this because I still am convinced you broke rule 6.15.

Vito Capone

Player
Player
We did not comply with your demands to hop out and "put the keys on the roof", we hopped out and killed you
So now you suddenly agree there were no active demands about being pulled over? Interesting as I only said 'please step out your vehicle and put the keys on the roof' that is not a demand it is a polite request. You guys seem to all be grouping up together to defend each other because you all know you broke a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom