Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
MoneyBagg Martin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 14, 2022
Time of violation
00:40 Game
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tcnVJAzD7ok

GG Martin

Player
Player
I was halfway in the car when he cuffed me & would not let me out to f8 or f10 to talk. (I typed it in OOC chat so he could see)
All the gear I had on my body was bought at the black market and an Org is not supposed to be at black market without a reason.
He didnt have a patrol vehicle or tow truck at the black market he was on foot talking to two guys.

Jon Love

Player
Player
You're trippin, when you were out of your car, I cuffed you, and then as I was finishing cuffing you, you went inside the vehicle. Buddy, I can't uncuff you when you are in your own car therefore I can't let you f8 or f10, so we had to pray for gods to help out. I was at bm for a reason, I was giving out fines when I saw you do illegal activities(such as impersonating a cop) technically you did fail RP by not following commands. Also, show the full bodycam, you combat logged to avoid an RP situation.

Last edited:

Toma Mitsuko

Player
Player
You're trippin, when you were out of your car, I cuffed you, and then as I was finishing cuffing you, you went inside the vehicle. Buddy, I can't uncuff you when you are in your own car therefore I can't let you f8 or f10, so we had to pray for gods to help out. I was at bm for a reason, I was giving out fines when I saw you do illegal activities(such as impersonating a cop) technically you did fail RP by not following commands. Also, show the full bodycam, you combat logged to avoid an RP situation.
you cuffed him while he was getting in the car that is power gaming at its finest. plus why were you at the BM talking to people. All he did was walk up to you and said nothing. Cuffing him without a reason is stupid. Plus he did not speak at all so how is that fail RP when he didnt even talk. You can buy vests like that in the BM. You are not FIB so how did you know that he wasnt. Are you metagaming or something. Are you going to go around cuffing all the FIB? What is your goal here? Are you corrupt? Seems to me that you are corrupt since you are sitting there at BM chattin away I heard nothing about fines when he was sitting there in his car. You on that good shit and I want some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom