Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawrance Loki

Player
Player
First of all, greetings, while we were chatting with my friend and fishing, these guys came and started throwing people's cars into the water, so we warned them, then after hitting our car, my friend got angry and pushed their car to the beach, then they shot at us and killed us, then they didn't even give a dement, we were already at the bottom of the greenzone. Then they healed me and I left the area. Then they kept shooting at me. Besides, when they shot a new innocent player there, we have povs. After that, when I wanted to go back and take my friend to my car, they threatened me saying that if I shot these povs by killing me again, they would give a warning to our family.

My Povs
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Victor Ilya

Master
Player
and you did occ insult but with diff language like tukish
And your friend was Car ramming our car
And you provoking me
And you ooc insulting me making joke of my voice

Lawrance Loki

Player
Player
and you did occ insult but with diff language like tukish
And your friend was Car ramming our car
And you provoking me
And you ooc insulting me making joke of my voice
Why did you hit those cars? 2. he pushed your friend's car because you hit the cars, everything is clear in pov
3. you who threatened (provoking) us while we were fishing calmly, you killed us by hitting our cars and throwing the sea

Lawrance Loki

Player
Player
Moreover, ooc insult is not something that affects the game, I am punished in-game in this case, it's ridiculous if you have a problem, come and open your case in real life.

Calvin Yama

Player
Player
First of all, greetings, while we were chatting with my friend and fishing, these guys came and started throwing people's cars into the water, so we warned them, then after hitting our car, my friend got angry and pushed their car to the beach, then they shot at us and killed us, then they didn't even give a dement, we were already at the bottom of the greenzone. Then they healed me and I left the area. Then they kept shooting at me. Besides, when they shot a new innocent player there, we have povs. After that, when I wanted to go back and take my friend to my car, they threatened me saying that if I shot these povs by killing me again, they would give a warning to our family.

My Povs
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
i can see NLR

Lawrance Loki

Player
Player
hes killed my friend and my friend went back to greenzone area to do fish business ?? Is this a crime? is the criminal who killed us while fishing?

Nick Rune

Player
Player
Upon reviewing all evidence,
I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 5809 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.15, Mixing & Provoking,
ID 201 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.15

However,
ID 58448 will receive punishment for Mixing, Metagaming & Provoking.
ID 60415 will receive punishment for Car Ramming & Metagaming.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom