Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostking

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL:gevorg
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: gmt-7
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear): 19:00 pm- 07:00 am
5. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
6. Your Discord: Gev#7742
7. Your Nickname: Ghost Caliber
8. Your ID: 1147
9. I want to be the curator of the Crime section or State section: crime section because i know a lot of thing

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Because I want to help this community, right now I think there are not enough admins for the players and I will try to fill that gap, And I love to help and teach people about this game. So far I think I had enough gaming career and I played this game enough to answer anyone's question mostly I want to become an admin because I want to help and teach newbies about this server a lot of people don't know even how to start this game and I want to help them all. My second goal is to help the russian and armenian community on this server there are so many differt language speakers players on the server and some of them can't understand English I would like to help the russian and armeniancommunity as a armenian. I am mostly good at communicating with people and I can solve most situations quickly I am always happy to solve everyone's problems and I am happy to answer everyone's questions.

2. What are your strengths?

I am always calm in situations and I am good at understanding and listening to people I have experience and knowledge about the game and about being an admin i am always learning quick and efficient I always have patience in handling certain situations I am great at communicating and working with a team.and i have been and admin on german server and familier eith everything

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I can't say I don't have any weaknesses but I don't have much sometimes I am overly calm and sometimes I am too kind.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP Life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't have any business if I had one I would be ready.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No, I have all my time available for GrandRP, And I will give my best if I get a chance to become an admin. also maybe i will not be on for 2 days a week because i have school 2days a week

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

• The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom