Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abo Barzani
Suspect ID
1641 I 1330 I 991
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6IdCtKP0HG4

Abo Barzani

ASK
Player
I was try to rob them but all of they lift
Everything is in pov

all its kinda same but the different 10 min like that
its why its 2 pov
pov

p_2449f2vzr1.gif

Keem West

Toxic
Player
- sadly my POV has no sound, I was trying to speak saying "ok ok let me put my hands up" as you can see when I hold "N" which activates the voice.
Unlucky bro i hope u not gonna get punishment for this :blessed:

Elon Sharma

Toxic
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
requesting possible pov of crash from 1641 and 1330 (id 991 please provide pov with voice )
you have 6 hours to post pov

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
- sadly my POV has no sound, I was trying to speak saying "ok ok let me put my hands up" as you can see when I hold "N" which activates the voice.
u were in vc so u edited the video lmao tryna fool admins?

Sassy Quinn

Player
Player
It shows right above the map he was having sound issues voice chat restarting

Arj Pluxury

"Senior Curator : Support"
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
requesting possible pov of crash from 1641 and 1330 (id 991 please provide pov with voice )
you have 6 hours to post pov

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
i am id 1330, i am surprised now that i got reported, i just got crashed yesterday because shop area is so lagging because the vehicles there, and when i open yesterday i found myself died and i respawned in hospital, so when they killed me i was already crashed the game stopped .

Mohammed Alresam

Player
Player
i am 1641 ,i already got game crash, in the video they try to hit my car but i didn't move because the problem and the place there is so full of cars because of this game is crash

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
In 991's defense, we are from the same country and we experience at least 10 lost connections a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom