Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
=6 GMT
4. Average online per day
9 Hours
5. Your Discord
zarrin thompson#0009
6. Your Nickname
Zariin Thompsoon
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Bloods streets gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of an specific organization because I was High command in many gang and etc org I got experience , friends and everyting I need to be a leader Its not a big deal for me to manage the gang because I have experience to manage a gang Bloods is my first org that I joined and learned How the life goes as a gang star . I also know leader rules very well as I am working for gang from last 7 months

-- I want to be leader of Ballas because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I also have experience with leading them, I've been leader of a gang many times before and I did pretty decent, I've learned from my mistakes and every time I have don't better than before and If I was to get this opportunity It would be my best term.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on (I would ask more about this during my interview if chosen bc im not sure if it falls under metagaming) creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom