Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Armani
Administrators nickname
David Brown
Date
Aug 18, 2022
Time
Proofs

Max Swiffer

Player
Player
ID 37654
-Name:Alex Armani
-Why were you banned
§4.1 Spieler dürfen keine externe Software benutzen, die einem einen Vorteil verschaffen (Deaktivierung von Drogeneffekten, Hacks, Bots usw.). | 60 Tage Bann
-How long does it take? 60 Days
-How much longer is the ban? 27 Days
-Why shoud we release you?

Hello, dear Grand RP team

First of all, I apologise for violating the rules and for not being aware of all the rules.
In the time when I couldn't play a Grand anymore, I noticed how I missed the whole thing. Because I have my current friends there and met new people there day by day. In the time I've been locked up until now, I've reconsidered my mistakes and read the rulebook again.
I regret my rule violations and I didn't want to break the fun or give me an advantage.
I stand by the fact that they were stupid pointless mistakes.
Through Grand RP I have received unforgettable experiences and moments that could not be replaced.
And I miss that, Total.
So please, dear Grand RP Team, let me continue to participate in such moments and in the whole project.
I'm really sorry, now I know better and this will not happen again. So I ask you to unlock me
And want to be part of this community again, support this project and spend time with my friends in Grand RP.

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Nabend,

ich kann klar deinen Teleporthack erkennen.
Abgelehnt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom