Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cannot join a server. Check your internet connection.

Yassin Abdullah

Gets Muted 24/7
Player
when grandrp cant connect to i think rokcstar games launcher it will say that so download rokcstar games launcher again or make sure you are logged in in there

tjrw

Player
Player
i got same issa can not log in today at all unstad the game and grp still no chance tock down my fire wall still no change login two rock star as well this is very up settting as i cant progress my battle pass and i im going two lose my login rewords that i have going for 40 days pluss

JonnyGreen

Player
Player
I just get same error message. It was all good earlier today. It is nothing wrong with my internet connection, or firewall etc.

JonnyGreen

Player
Player
You don't real[y need to run GrandRP launcher every time. You can start the game by going to C:\GrandRP Launcher\RAGEMP\ folder and launch epdater.exe. This way you can start RAGE directly until they fix GrandRP launcher...

Celation

Player
Player
I have the same issue and when I am trying to join through Rage MP i cannot talk in Grand RP

Top Bottom