Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kareem miller
Administrators nickname
kareem miller
Date
Sep 17, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ypz5fddxMxM

Billie Mandem

Player
Player
hello admin team

i was in informant with marabunta
i was in my blue lv pants and a blue tshirt
when i got demorgan for not wearing blue

have a great evening

Best regards

Billie

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
It does not look blue at all even on your screen, it must be CLEAR color of the gang you are in (car color of the gang is the gang color you must wear), not dark blue.
example just compare the bandana to your pants, it does not look similar in color.
Gang color = color of your gang, not any accent,

Billie Mandem

Player
Player
its says blue when you click on it and it looks bblue on my screen :D like no one said anything to me about that it had to be a certein color if anyone had told i wwould never had uset them even uset them for battleship and no one have told me anything but quees i have to learn with demorgan for 3 hours fking hell man

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
that's for sure not color of gang. go and stay near ANY of gang color and look does this look similar to your's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom