Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Debo_GypBoi
Suspect ID
5103 8381
Date of violation
Jun 10, 2021
Time of violation
3:33 sm
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UPrLDDLJQOc

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
I was on patrol and had seen one of my fellow comrades making an arrest and me and my other agent had stepped out to see if they needed help. Upon arrival there was a small gathering of people around the agent who was making arrest so we had begun to get out and took a look around. An alleged blood member had began instigating by asking if we were ballas and explained how he used to rob us in the hood. As we started to question him, he tried claiming that he was a secret service and who believe is his friend walked up and started pressing us why we were there. The location of this incidence was in front of the government building so there was also other USSS employees around too. As we tried figuring out if the USSS agent was just a blood trying to government the blood member pulled out his LMG and told us to get going. Not only he pulled out a LMG in a greenzone, the other USSS official didn't attempt to arrest him. The second I called him out for having out a LMG he began to brandish other weapons that a gun license doesn't allow like a heavy shot gun. At this point the other agent who was on patrol with him told that he was going to be cuffed and arrested for possession of an illegal firearm, and the second the words left his mouth the other USSS official said " you are not going to cuff him". He proceeded to say that we weren't going to cuff him and if we did, there was going to be some problems. After that moment the blood member had came back to the scene and we asked for identification and he failed to provide it, While we were trying to ask him for his ID the USSS tried to counter the argument by asking us for some ID saying " we were on his property" we were in the street in front of government. I walked over to the car that I seen the blood hopped out of and I checked his Vehicle information and found out his name. After that me and my other agent did not want to arrest the alleged blood member because we felt like we were out number. We did call for back up and no one arrived so we proceeded to leave. My concern is that Legal Organizations or people within aren't supposed to be working with Illegal organizations.

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • This entire situation can be handled ICly in game. IE. Case File being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom