Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Timothy Mclong
Administrators nickname
Timothy Mclong
Date
Nov 6, 2021
Time
17:03
Proofs
Didn't saved because of no memory left..

$peeke

Player
Player
Hello, My name is $peeke.

So I was looking for items on the map of foils and one of the animals was near the hospital so I drove near the hotel to go there. A random car bumped into me and then he
and his other 2 friends just were like: "GO AWAY OR ELSE" I told them what will happen? they immediately got out of their car and started pointing guns at me so I told them they can't shoot in the city. Of course, they didn't give a damn about me so they started shooting and I and I told them again stop guys you can't. A guy that was close by that I don't even know told them to stop but they started to shoot at him as well so he helped me kill those guys and let them learn why they can't shoot in the city for no reason. After that, an ambulance came to revive those guys and at the same time, another car came by and started shooting at us. I killed them all after they almost killed me and another person, When all of this was happening I called an admin so he can come and help us because they were just doing a DM near a green zone. The admin came in the last second and just jailed me because he saw the last part when I was shooting at the back. I understand shooting them back wasn't the ideal thing I could have done but jailing me for 180 minutes because I was trying to teach the new players why not to feel like gangsters and fucking gods and they even did a few fearrps. I would like to request the admin's pov because if he indeed just saw the last few seconds of the situation it is not professional at all.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1 Admins are showing POVs only to other admins
2 If someone violates rules of server this does not excuses you from violating rules (shooting back)
3 Jail time was end so topic is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom