Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Manuel Ortega
Administrators nickname
Timothy Mclong
Date
Nov 6, 2021
Time
17:02
Proofs
I didn't record POV couse, when i was at Duty i record much stuff and my memory is almost full, But they are thread from the guy who i helped and make sure please check it: https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/19755/

Manuel Ortega

Player
Player
Alright, im just going to the hills for plant some Solar panels for my buisness but near the Hotel i saw the random new player who shooting to the guy for no reason, we try to tell him its forbiden to shoot the gun in the city for no reason, but they keep shooting the guy who was in the vehicle, they almost kill him but i just start punching him for stop the shooting and i get him unconscious, after like 1min ago the "Black BMW" pull up and nearby parked, they pull their guns and shooted us, we know its forbiden to shoot in the city for no reason but we just do self protection, we try to let him know to Shooting in the city its forbidden but it not worked. The Guy who i helped they reported and call the guard but The guard came late, in the middle of shooting guard came but they only saw last 10 seconds and they Demorganed us and also gived Warning. I just wanna see whole POV if its possible :)

Manuel Ortega

Player
Player
I think it is a false punishment, we try to let them know it is forbidden to shoot in the city but it doesnot worked. I just wanna get unwarned couse it does not belong to me :)

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You have already received reply on your complain in previous topic
For this first time warn was removed, only jail remains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom