Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nafiz Haque
Administrators nickname
Rebel Smith
Date
Jul 4, 2022
Time
15:34
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/2ILVTCU

Nafiz Haque

Player
Player
First i was banned for General rule 1.1 i have passed more than 70+ days still I got my social club banned.
So i was confused cause after social club blocked there was no sign off that date reminders shows how many days left no longer showing under the blocked date.

So when I completed 60 days and shows my social club blocked thought I might have got permanently blocked then suddenly i jumped on my brothers pc at 02-09-2022 to check my accounts current status then i saw i can log in on other pc but my pc is blocked.

After confirm that i can play grand rp just to post in forum for unblock social club i can rejoin with my friends and families i have posted on forum and that was rejected and replied me I might get banned for sharing accounts for login another pc at 02-09-22 that I didn’t share im still helpless this time don’t know what to do and not to do.

I did a mistake and I regret it, I will make sure not to repeat this mistake again. Please don’t reject my appeal i pray and hopy that you are kind enough to unblock my social club

My social club nickname Nafizimtiaaz

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
rejected, next time any violation of general rule, your account will be permanently banned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom