Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Osama
2. Your age : 17 IRL
3. Time zone : CET
4. Average online per day : 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : Diablo.#1001
6. Your Nickname : Shabah Verlice
7. ID :7279

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard
3FpzdfaeSzG5oTyuw1hq1Q.png

2. I would like to lead National Guard for this reasons
#1 | i was Lt. General in National Guard i learned a lot of thing , i found may good / bad thing wrote for National Guard Rules etc. my duty as ng leader to fix all problems and let ng units have best rp game play

#2 | like i have many new ideas and new thing / updates to ng (its not just text if i accepted to the interview ill say some) and ill start doing it according to Real army system

#3 | to lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try me best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , ng laws and new divisions

#4 | I will orgnize everything step by step

#5 | National Guard doesnt have real duty exept ammoruns , for that ill do my best to bring new duty for national guard but contact high admins and ng curators

#6 | I will let national guard ready for any duty

#7 | according to member count in this city its not hard to get many units so as i did in past and get more then 35 units without mass recruitment ill do my bestto let national guard have more then 70 units

#8 | I have knowlage about real national guard and ill improve national guard rp according to real NG!

3. My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization
#1 | ill bring new laws and rules to let every single thing rp (according to Real National Guard)
#2 | ill Stay in touch with state orgs to support them if needed
#3 | as i said above ill bring many divisions as combat medics , air force , Rapid Support Forces , more and more

in the last the only thing i want is let national guard strongest org because national guard must be always ready , always there in sky on water , on ground every time ready, and I will have a lot of unites in NG. I had NG in Kazuto term and I did help him very much in last 30 days I did make his term more active so did I when I was in FIB and I think every single person that know me knows that I have the ability to take the lead in thing’s I’m also a good rank/rules organizer as the curators know that I did make NG discord server look more professional and also have more things to do but I didn’t have enough time to do all my ideas.

NATIONAL GUARD ON TOP, Thanks for reviewing my application.​

Yash Astro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Osama
2. Your age : 17 IRL
3. Time zone : CET
4. Average online per day : 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : Diablo.#1001
6. Your Nickname : Shabah Verlice
7. ID :7279

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard
3FpzdfaeSzG5oTyuw1hq1Q.png

2. I would like to lead National Guard for this reasons
#1 | i was Lt. General in National Guard i learned a lot of thing , i found may good / bad thing wrote for National Guard Rules etc. my duty as ng leader to fix all problems and let ng units have best rp game play

#2 | like i have many new ideas and new thing / updates to ng (its not just text if i accepted to the interview ill say some) and ill start doing it according to Real army system

#3 | to lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try me best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , ng laws and new divisions

#4 | I will orgnize everything step by step

#5 | National Guard doesnt have real duty exept ammoruns , for that ill do my best to bring new duty for national guard but contact high admins and ng curators

#6 | I will let national guard ready for any duty

#7 | according to member count in this city its not hard to get many units so as i did in past and get more then 35 units without mass recruitment ill do my bestto let national guard have more then 70 units

#8 | I have knowlage about real national guard and ill improve national guard rp according to real NG!

3. My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization
#1 | ill bring new laws and rules to let every single thing rp (according to Real National Guard)
#2 | ill Stay in touch with state orgs to support them if needed
#3 | as i said above ill bring many divisions as combat medics , air force , Rapid Support Forces , more and more

in the last the only thing i want is let national guard strongest org because national guard must be always ready , always there in sky on water , on ground every time ready, and I will have a lot of unites in NG. I had NG in Kazuto term and I did help him very much in last 30 days I did make his term more active so did I when I was in FIB and I think every single person that know me knows that I have the ability to take the lead in thing’s I’m also a good rank/rules organizer as the curators know that I did make NG discord server look more professional and also have more things to do but I didn’t have enough time to do all my ideas.

NATIONAL GUARD ON TOP, Thanks for reviewing my application.​
Shabh broooooo give en1 id not en2....

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
being in the National Guard seeing multiple different terms, successful and non Successful. and being a 3 almost 4 time Head of CRMs this application only tells things that's been done in the past and is actively still going on. Gain more experience in the city and the org before applying for leadership please.
This is an absolute joke of an application...

EN-1 National Guard works alot different than how EN-2 Worked.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Rejected
Copy Pasted application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom