Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shawshanker Mage
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Sep 23, 2022
Time
6:17
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MhEWbv7

Shawshanker

Godfather of the Mage Family
Player
My family received a warning today for event rule 1.3. during the prison break. When I question my family, no one takes responsibility for the violation. When I asked my event leader, he told me we had not done an event today. So I requested the ID,s of the offenders so that I can make sure this does not happen again. Adham is either unwilling or unable to supply the ID numbers and asks for the POV of the family members. At this point, I can not provide POV if we did not have anyone there. I have found no evidence that we even had a family member there. I am asking for the IDs of the violators so I can provide their POV and if they do not have it punish them accordingly. If the ID numbers can not be supplied, I do not understand how the Warning can stand and ask it to be removed.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Yes your UNOFF ORG takes responsibility for each member of UNOFF org same as any other ORG
and ADMINS will not provide you any ID (or he will get admin warn) 's that's your job top have care your four members and if your fam members lie to you and hide form u info - that's again your problem as of leader of unoff org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom