Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Airiis_Bolo
Administrators nickname
Poke Chan
Date
Sep 24, 2022
Time
12:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4IE6JglXu8

Airis

Player
Player
There was no rule break to be honest from my side. I did not save my pov of the exact time when I got this message for backup but I got pov from my fam member Jan Atkin that proves my innocence for this cause.

SITUATION: I was in ghetto, when I saw message in fam chat from Ivo Miyala, that Yan Atkin is getting robbed at the beach side of ghetto. I pulled up, saw the situation, put my gear on and lit the robbers up to save my fam member. I was not in any discord, any I got that information fully ICLY. Also my fam members did not do anything wrong since Ivo was not getting robbed, he was watching it from a corner, he was not wounded or in any situation which would not allow him to do it. So he just called backup completely ICLY and I would say without breaking any rules.

Admin Poke Chan. I dont know what is the reason, but this situation was not investigated properly. I got punished falsely, these guys also been stalling.

Yan Zhino

Player
Player
yup u can check my thread it has all the pov u need to see to proof airis's innocence

Airis

Player
Player
For some reason I cannot edit and add text to my post, so I am updating it in this comment.
In POV you can see right at the beginning how I got the intel about the location and situation of Yan`s robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom