Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy senxav

Player
Player
Family Name - Akatsuki

Founder - Akatsuki Happy (18187)

Family House No. - 1043

Family Owner Profile Link - happy senxav

Family Owner Discord - Awesome Genome#8794

Family Logo :

Family History : My name is Akatsuki Happy. I grew up on the streets of Vinewood, making a name for myself as a tough guy. I was always getting into trouble, but I never backed down from a fight. I met Akatsuki Gaitonde when we were both teenagers, and we quickly became friends. We started running small-time Robberies together, and eventually we decided to start our own criminal family. We recruited some of our friends from the neighborhood, and soon we were running our own operations in Vinewood. We made a lot of money, and we had a lot of fun. But eventually we started to attract too much attention from the law, and we had to lay low for a while. We're still active, but we're not as public as we used to be. We're still the biggest criminal family in Vinewood, and nobody messes with us.

Our Moto -

"We're not afraid to get our hands dirty."

Family Rules :

1.All family members are equal regardless of religion, language, or race.

2. All members of the family are welcome, regardless of legal status. However, all family members are expected to stay away from illegal activities.

3. Non-gang members should never go to the ghetto alone. All family members must complete the family report before leaving town.

4.It is forbidden to give false information or make calls for help. It is also forbidden to make slang or insulting statements to a person or a value.

Family Ranks :

1. Private - All the newcomers and new recruits start here as the learning stage

2. General - Members who are dedicated to helping with the basics of family and show support will get this rank.

3. Corporal - This rank is given to those members who show full dedication to the family by helping out with events and other family business.

4. Sargent - This rank is given to those who have their own businesses or have proven themselves to be responsible enough to be left in charge of events and activities in the absence of the Boss and Underboss. They need to donate a certain amount to the family balance in order to get this rank.

5. Colonel - People who are trusted blindly by the bosses of the family and have been here since the creation will keep this rank

6. Lieutenant General - The person who manages everything in the owner's absence.

7. God Father - The head of the family will oversee all activities, profits, bonuses, etc. of the family members and businesses.

Family Goals

Short term :

1. All members should feel at home and have their needs met.

2. The family budget should be used to provide basic amenities for all members.

3. All members should be aware of their rights and responsibilities, and be given coaching if necessary.

4. All members should be employed in the right organizations, with help and guidance from the family if needed.

Long term :

1. To be the most respected and feared mafia family in the city.

2. To have a large and loyal membership base.

3. To be financially successful and have a large sum of money at our disposal.

4. To have a strong influence over the criminal underworld and be able to control it.

Family outfit -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom