Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay Maddox

Player
Player
1.Your Name : Kaiden Maddox
2.Your Age : 14
3.Time Zone : GMT
4.Avarage Online / per Day : 3-6 On weekdays, 4-9 On weekends
5.Discord : Whos_Kay#8029
6.IC Name : Kay ToeFoot
7.IC ID : 140780

Additional Information:-
Leader Of National Guard
2. Reasons Why do I want to become leader:-
(A) Firstly, would like to be leader of National Guard as I have great leader skills and could lead a strong team.

(B) Secondly, I would like to mention the many organizations I have been lucky enough to be apart of:
Secret Service
SAHP
LSPD
I think with my experience I would be able to lead a strong Organization.

(C) Finally, I have great communication skills meaning I could deal with most things that come my way, I am also a very responsible person when I want to be and this is something I will have pride and responsibility for.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

(A) I would provide a good amount of ammunition for organizations, helping them complete there jobs to the best of there ability keeping the server a safe happy place.

(B) I would like to mention how I would be free most time of the day (not including weekdays 8-4) meaning if someone calls a meeting I will be there quicker than you can say National Guard, meaning problems can be sorted quick and everyone can get back to work as soon as possible.

(C) I am extremally familiar with government codes and can use my amazing communication skills to get people to work at there best ability and making sure they know the laws, I will also make sure everyone is trained to the best of there ability, and update them regularly on what to do and how to do it.

(D) I will put all my effort in making sure I stick to the rules, as well as all the employees, and keep Ng up for as long as I possibly can,

Thank you for your time and have a lovely day,
Kay ToeFoot

Daniel Jackson

Best AF Pilot
Player
Stop being toxic to everyone eventually you will get punishment
Look, brother, stop messing with me. This is not toxicity. I put forward my opinion about the person. If I'm going to get punished, I'll take it. That's where the admins will know. I'm not a child. I am not deal with you.

Krish_Haze

Criminal 💥
Player
Look, brother, stop messing with me. This is not toxicity. I put forward my opinion about the person. If I'm going to get punished, I'll take it. That's where the admins will know. I'm not a child. I am not deal with you.
The style in which u r saying is rude

VanyaStephin

KARMA !! , Am Watching
Player
idk you obviously but offcourse uh dont have tht much EXPERIENCE [ OOC or IC ] thn your other opponents
but you will get the huge RESPECT +

Luca Vuittonn

Player
Player
1.Your Name : Kaiden Maddox
2.Your Age : 14
3.Time Zone : GMT
4.Avarage Online / per Day : 3-6 On weekdays, 4-9 On weekends
5.Discord : Whos_Kay#8029
6.IC Name : Kay ToeFoot
7.IC ID : 140780

Additional Information:-
Leader Of National Guard
2. Reasons Why do I want to become leader:-
(A) Firstly, would like to be leader of National Guard as I have great leader skills and could lead a strong team.

(B) Secondly, I would like to mention the many organizations I have been lucky enough to be apart of:
Secret Service
SAHP
LSPD
I think with my experience I would be able to lead a strong Organization.

(C) Finally, I have great communication skills meaning I could deal with most things that come my way, I am also a very responsible person when I want to be and this is something I will have pride and responsibility for.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

(A) I would provide a good amount of ammunition for organizations, helping them complete there jobs to the best of there ability keeping the server a safe happy place.

(B) I would like to mention how I would be free most time of the day (not including weekdays 8-4) meaning if someone calls a meeting I will be there quicker than you can say National Guard, meaning problems can be sorted quick and everyone can get back to work as soon as possible.

(C) I am extremally familiar with government codes and can use my amazing communication skills to get people to work at there best ability and making sure they know the laws, I will also make sure everyone is trained to the best of there ability, and update them regularly on what to do and how to do it.

(D) I will put all my effort in making sure I stick to the rules, as well as all the employees, and keep Ng up for as long as I possibly can,

Thank you for your time and have a lovely day,
Kay ToeFoot
lessssssgoooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom