Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple_Satin

Player
Player
Hello, So me and my 2 friends was doing the collectors job as we pulled up to the bank there was 4 people there 1 female 2 males 1 male got onto our truck we simple asked him to get of the trunk he replied with no at this point he called us a pussy i then replied with your a tight pussy at this point i ran back into the bank to collect more money the other male (not the male i called a tight pussy) the other male then i saw him turn red this admin did not say a single word to me at all i walked up to him as my friend was jokingly asking him for money i ran away since the admin wasn't saying anything i ran into the bank and that was when a warning came up on my screen saying pending ban and then a screen saying connection closed i did clip my pov of this but my audio on stream labs play back was muted and so was my mic input i believe this is a wrongful ban if its not could someone explain to me what i done wrong since the warning screen said it was for disrespecting an admin i have spent alot of money on server 2 just to disrespect an admin when i know for 100% its a banable offence what i said to the guy was rp and rp only the words i used was not out of character it was all ic if its possible could i also please get the admins pov thank you for your time and effort if you guys do look into this ban i really would apricate it.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
The complaint has to be made strictly according to the format. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom