Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Diorr

Player
Player
Time Zone: IST
Can Be Online Daily: For 3-5 Hours
Discord ID: ApexOnYT#8395
In Game Name: Chris Schmidtt
In Game ID: 135414

Question-1. Why Do You Want To Be The Leader Of This Organization?

Answer: I want to be the leader of this beautiful organization because I think this organization is not the best it is good but not the best and I think I would make it a good organization I have much experience of National Guard, LSPD, Government. I should be accepted because I will make the organization to it's best form ever I will handle all the social issues and I will take those soldiers as my LT.General's who deserve to be one I will make the best of this organizition.

Question-2. What Will You Provide The Other Organization's And Your Own Organization?

Answer: I will manage all of it no fights between soldiers no misunderstanding's between the organization and regular things like trainings, ammo runs , managing attacks to the base and always respond to globals etc. we wlll always help with no problems. I will keep the departments managed too and will punish those who commit crimes in the organization.

Question-3. Have You Been Punished For Anything In The City By Admin(s)?

Answer: I have been not punished by any admins I had got punished one time but it wasn't my fault the admin punished me a little too early.

Question-4. How Will You React When A Soldier Breaks A Rule?

Answer: I would give him a last warning I will not get angry but if it is a Admin issue then he has to get punished I would not allow anyone to break Admin rules if they break a National Guard rule I will give them a last warning and not get angry.

Question-5. How Would You Maintain Relations With Other Organization's?

Answer: I will maintain peaceful relations with other organizations if they want to have a meeting I would accept it with no problem if you remain peaceful relations everything will go right every organization will follow your orders and help you if you remain peacful relations with them

Note : I have some issues with my epic games not logging in right now will fix A.S.A.P!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom