Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arian Smith

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL : Alireza Hosseini
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ¯̄ ͡ ̶๖̶̶̶ζ͜͡ 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 ᴬᴰᴸᴱᴿ#6708
6. Your Nickname : Arian Adlero
7. Your ID : 184530
Additional information

1. Leader of Balls
I desire this position as bloods leader because I feel that I best fit this position. I have hundreds of hours of RP experience and have been in every gang in the server as well as LSPD. I have been in server for a long time and I thoroughly understand all of the servers rules and principles. I am also a very responsible and mature player, I make sure to assist everyone and anyone I can, and make sure that no rules are broken and that everyone has fun during any and every rp scenario.

As i am an original player in the server, I strive to lead and maintain a recruitment system that promotes a healthy, responsible, and reliable organization that will be active at every event and produce the fun rp situations for not only other gang members, but all members of the server in general. This includes my desire to have a gang that maintains proper etiquette pertaining to the server rules at all robberies, raids, meetings, and events.

I have a lot of experience between crime, turfs, and state organizations. I know what should be done in most situations and what can make the RP fair, Fun, and High quality to make the state orgs happy and the curators of ballas.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  • maintaining an organized and friendly environment. making sure everyone gets along and that everyone gets to express their feelings and has their turn to talk.
  • requiring members to be reliable, active, and to have a solid understanding of the rules

Thank you for reading my application
    bcd1fd19fa00ff0c5c10c0d136f2af84.jpg

xeno likhit

Player
Player
a good leader who knows rules he has experiences not only in gangs but also in legal organizations he has capacity to become the leader of ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom