Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Fred Almeida
Suspect ID
40125 40885
Date of violation
Nov 8, 2021
Time of violation
19:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lO_PGJnxyI&ab_channel=DSedits

Fred

Nº1 PT Server Event Winner
Player
I was heading to my family house and when i arrived i got shot by two guys without any rp. After that the two shooters followed me back to the house and shoot me, again without any rp.

This ins't the first time that this hapens, they were previous members of my family and got kicket because they were always causing trouble.

Proofs:

Jigaz

Player
Player
Dear admins,

The first thread they opened was this one:https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/20317/
But if you saw you can ear and see the metagaming was done and i dont appear in this thread, they just trashtalked to me in portuguese and started to bait and shoot because the other guy was robber their house....
PS: nice metagaming and atleast dont delete de videos post them ;)

Fred

Nº1 PT Server Event Winner
Player
Wanna talk about metagaming? ok, lets talk. Lets talk about when you guys used metagaming, streamsnipe AND trashtalked the leader of my family that was streaming. I have the full video here, but you can skip to the timelines were you can see all that:

27:30
38:30
1:06:00
1:41:30

PS: nice streamsinpe ;)

Jigaz

Player
Player
First of all, that wasnt stream snipe, we where in that family carrying them and if you want i can talk about multiaccount about someone enter on That guy (Tiago Paiva) account awhile he was 3 month´s AFK from the game.

Remember he is part of Media and you should check the logs to see the people who has entered in his account :)

Last edited:

Miguel Oliveira

Player
Player
Lol Fred. Can you explain to me when you kicked any of us? Your family died when we decided to leave the family, so much so that your sub-leader took all the money from the family, whose own sub-leader entered several times into the leader's account to transfer the money to his account. What, by the server, you can only have 2 accounts per person, and that person had access to three accounts. Now be honest and never say you kicked us out of the family because it never happened! you do have to devote yourself to stealing cars! Hug

Jigaz

Player
Player
And in this POV of him we cant ear his mic because is talking other language, but in the other post that is the same situation you can ear him.And you can see him came with a rented car while he died first time and you can ear the ID 75679 saying me to pull over and crossing their car in front of mine.

IgorVieira

Player
Player
Hello,

My id is 40885.
I start the house robbery and the owners come to defend, we fight, i think i have RP to make that.
Like i said in the other thread, they come back in 2 minutes.
I have POV of this if u want.
The deputy of this family have 2 accounts and still enter the leader account (media player) to pay the tax of the houses and transfer money for one of accounts, so he enter in 3 accounts in the same hardware. (General Rules 1.1/1.4)
And in the video you only see me running with a gun in the hand, this is not a green zone and i only walk with a gun in hands because im in the middle of a robbery.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Rejected. Duplicate thread . U should have Posted these POVs on the previous thread. cant be punished for same situatiion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom