Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raymond Bishop
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Sep 26, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/199852/#post-726987

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Hello my friend
look ill accept ur call but you have to know that im telling the truth i never gave my account to anyone and im 28 i work in two jobs(IT Manager and professor at university) and i have a store my co worker at the store has access to my steam only steam you can do PC check on bouth u ll see everything i just don't like to cosider that i lied to u my friend again i never gave my account to anyone .
thank you

Mix Sky

Not Interested
Player
we are 3 friend we play together the day Raymond and BItou get Baned i was shocked because i know both of them ' I wasn't able to play while they're banned because we do every thing together we created a family and Raymond is our family owner even if I want to play I can't because our family is still new and all the permission it still with the Raymond
we just want to have good time i know Raymond telling the truth he's IT manager His job requires him to have more than one computer
How could that be wrong? or IIlegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom