Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tom Zoom
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 7, 2021
Time of violation
12:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GQvYs8tKpR4

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
as you can see me and my friends hit the guy more than 200 HP.
Please check who was inside the zone at that time and request for POV. Thank you/.

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

IDs 26570 and 24640 provide POVs of this red circle event

12 hours to provide POVs​

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

IDs 26570 and 24640 provide POVs of this red circle event

12 hours to provide POVs​
Also id 30756 provide POV you have 12 hours to do so

Dotexe

Player
Player
I think this is mostly dsync issue or prob had bad connection at that moment, i was shock too when i saw my health going back up. But you can see as well at the second half of my POV, when the player shot me twice my health didnt go back up.

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
ID 30756-

ID 24640-
How the hell ID 30756 healed himself?
Look on his record, he got shot his life went down and then raised back. Even when his life got to red bar it raised back the green bar.
It is strange, if it was Dsync your life wouldn't go down at all.
Dsync it's if on our screen we shot you and in your screen we didn't even touch you, here we can see clearly that we shot you and got you but your life somehow raised up and you healed yourself bit by bit every time you got shot.

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Being honest not even related to this whatsoever but if yall just wanna see how bad dsync is. Check this RАGЕ Мultiрlayеr 2021-10-23 22-35-04
(rp was involved i didnt just randomly kill)
And got so many more povs of where it takes 30shots to kill someone with ar. However rev is fine for me lol. Idk what the sync issue is with 1.1.

Darkstar

Player
Player
How the hell ID 30756 healed himself?
Look on his record, he got shot his life went down and then raised back. Even when his life got to red bar it raised back the green bar.
It is strange, if it was Dsync your life wouldn't go down at all.
Dsync it's if on our screen we shot you and in your screen we didn't even touch you, here we can see clearly that we shot you and got you but your life somehow raised up and you healed yourself bit by bit every time you got shot.
ID 30756 used medkits and if u dont know medkit refull your complete health and secondly ur guys dont have the guns skill u were giving them low damages so before reporting please recheck.

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
ID 30756 used medkits and if u dont know medkit refull your complete health and secondly ur guys dont have the guns skill u were giving them low damages so before reporting please recheck.
Bro, I know what medkit does. Once he got the hits his life increased by itself while he is taking damage.
He got many hits, took damage and while he took the damage his life also increased.
Therefore, let the admins decide please. I don't see any Dsync here.

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

After checking with other admin this is not cheats it is a problem with Desync/ping issue on rage multiplayer

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom