Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bernd Juicy
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 27, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/SHXuxta

Jayjoo

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, Dear Jasko,

Deutsche Version (für Jasko):

Hiermit stelle ich eine Blacklist Aufhebung oder eine Ban Verkürzung die ich ebenso in kauf nehmen würde mir ist einfach wichtig an dem Projekt das mir ca. 1 Jahr inzwischen Spaß gemacht hat, wieder teilnehmen zu können. Mir ist klar geworden in was für eine Scheiße ich mich rein geritten habe und entschuldige mich vielmals für das Geschehen an die Grand DE 3 Admins und jeden anderen. Ich bin inzwischen seit 2 Monaten gebannt und das war eine lange Zeit wo ich mir einen klaren Kopf gemacht habe und denke das ich definitiv diesmal bereit bin an dem Projekt wirklich teilzunehmen. Dafür brauche ich nur noch die Bestätigung von dir Mazhor oder von dir Jasko. Lasst euch gerne die Zeit die ihr braucht und ich hoffe lieber Leser das ich diesmal diese Chance ergreifen darf.

English Version (for Mazhor):

Hereby I ask for a blacklist removal or a ban shortening which I would also take into account I just want to be able to participate in the project again which I enjoyed for about 1 year. I have become clear in what a shit I have ridden me purely and apologize many times for what happened to the Grand DE 3 Admins and everyone else. I have been banned for 2 months now and that was a long time where I cleared my head and think that I am definitely ready to participate in the project for real this time. I just need the confirmation from you Mazhor or from you Jasko. Take all the time you need and I hope dear reader that I can take this chance this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom