Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cedric Williams
Administrators nickname
Jackson Eclipse
Date
Sep 24, 2022
Time
17:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d13iE29mLw&t=1s

Emirs1199

Player
Player
When you first enter green zoon, it says green zoon on the screen and you are not harmed in any way.
If the green zoon comes out and the green zoon enters again, this time the green zoon text does not appear and you are harmed.
The guys who shot at me went in and out of the safe area because they were driving around there.
Since I went to that area for the first time, there was a green zoon text on the screen and I was not damaged because they were shooting at me.
I didn't make any edits in the viedo I took.
so everything is visible
it's not my fault it's a game issue
please don't blame me for nothing
please come check my computer before you ban me
If you find even 1 cheat file, you can ban me from all servers I was there as a bus driver I got on the bus after climbing the stairs, I didn't even realize that the guys were shooting at me. In the worst case, it could even be a screen bug
i didn't cheat, and my friend who took my viedo ,Can you post a video of at least 1 minute?
if i cheated i would get banned ok i'm cheating i would say i got banned and I wouldn't try too hard to lift the ban What upsets me the most is that I got banned for not cheating. (please reconsider your decision) (please come and check all my computer files)

viedo i got banned

the videos we shot

(viedo i never edited) -You can quickly pass the places I drive -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom