Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Xina

WARNING MACHINE
Player
Yesterday me and my friends were just minding our business doing collector job. We were at bank and there was few people there and we didn't even know that he was an admin but i didn't disrespect anyone i was collecting the money bags from the bank and someone was talking shit about my friend and he said "ur girlfriend has tight p*ssy" and the admin thought he was talking to him and banned my friend but my other friend got mad and started swearing. They both got banned and i just asked why did they get banned and the admin was go do ur job or else u will be like them and started threatening me and i just said server 1 admins are better than server 2 and i got banned for 60 days.i got rejected.i just want this to be redused to 7 days

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
I already watched admin's pov you said a lot more than you are accepting in this forum complaint, you will not be unbanned Closed!

Further offtopic reports your forum account will be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom