Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
97522 98655 110887
Players nickname
Emilio Blocksberg
Administrators nickname
Jackson Clark
Date
Sep 29, 2022
Time
9999 Tage
Proofs
https://streamable.com/j2t0vj

Heinrich Haselnuss

Player
Player
Good day project management,
I started playing on server 1 in June and was really just messing around at the time. As soon as I was banned, I just randomly created new accounts, again and again, to play on the server. Accordingly, I began at the beginning of July to really get in touch with the game and had fun with it. Unfortunately, I made too many accounts on server 1 and was rightfully banned for 1.1 multi-accounts. However, I could never really make use of my right to be banned for 60 days on my main account because I stupidly just created new accounts. That's why I wanted to ask since I've also been successfully playing on server 2 since the beginning of July without such stupidities and have successfully developed myself further if I can have an account on which I can play on server 1. I had already written such a request 30 days ago but right white the project management rejected this request because I have created at this time again an account because I thought a de-banning request would be pointless because it would not be accepted anyway. Hereby I would like to apologize for my offense and ask for an unbanning on at least 1 account. The last request is 30 days only as brief side information. Also, it would be great if a previous account of mine could be unbanned you have insight into my various accounts yes I think times. Thank you for reading my request.
with kind regards Nico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom