Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Habeeb Hijaab
Administrators nickname
Eva DeJefes
Date
Sep 26, 2022
Time
26.09.2022 00.00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/202481/#post-727015

Hannahgreat

Player
Player
Nothing in the video was racist infact, it was music. I was not being racist the only way you could give me a punishment would be for inappropriate music. And if that was not the case it would be at least Provoking. But like i said again if it was because of the accent inside of the music or the beginning of it is not racist. Infact, it was apart of the music and was not supposed to mean anything racist. I am requesting a change of punishment or no punishment of all please.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Changed ban time from 7 to 14 days as for such toxic racist compartment 7 is for sure to low !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom