Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Creed Foxx
Administrators nickname
Aki sixninez
Date
Sep 28, 2022
Time
16 30
Proofs
https://ibb.co/9sC5NVD

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
As stated in a previous forum , I have been banned for GEN 1.4 as my brother decided to log onto his GRP account on my PC , I've told him many times in the past not to do this as It can get me banned but him only being 7 he doesn't know rules around GEN 1.4 , i can ensure this will never happen again as I've changed my password and put the GRP launcher into a locked file so that he cant start it even if he does get my password , I am very sorry about the inconvenience caused but please may i be let off with a verbal warning as i want to go RP and socialize with my friends and try grind the game out as i usually do , as you can see i put all the hours i have spare into this game and try to do my best at RP , since it is the first time I've been banned for this Please may i just have a verbal warning and i have understood the mistake i have made ( Not having a secure password ) , i can ensure this will never happen again i am very sorry

I am very sorry

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. You were banned previously for disrespecting administration. Forum will be banned for spamming complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom