Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Slend incinmeden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 28, 2022
Time of violation
20:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AVis7occx8I

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting POV of ID 67075 from this entire situation (at least 1 min longer)​
You have 12 hours to do so.​

Quoryx

Player
Player
  • Requesting POV of ID 67075 from this entire situation (at least 1 min longer)​
Thats not a circle event you dont need pov for it

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
Left over components is not a circle event therefore POV request is not mandatory so i didn't record POV... But i will upload a clip showing i am playing vanilla graphics and no redux.

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
Left over components is not a circle event therefore POV request is not mandatory so i didn't record POV... But i will upload a clip showing i am playing vanilla graphics and no redux.
I will show that my game is installed on Rockstar Games Launcher where mods aren't available.

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
If you send me the video of you killing me, maybe I'll be convinced.
Bro you can see my video shows no illegal redux??... Like let's just be honest you are just mad that i killed you and you took it to forums like that's just sad brother like cmon.

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
Not sure if you know what Dsync is.. But that was Dsync for me you weren't behind the wall and you were for you... So i mean that's just it.

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
I have proved myself innocent of the allegations against me, and considering LOC is not a circle event / Sphere of Influence i should not be obligated to provide POV.

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
The video you posted was taken an hour after you shot me.
I know.. But it shows you no redux, you really think i would download a redux to kill 1 guy and then uninstall my game on on Steam just to reinstall it on R*? Like cmon bro.

Sage Huxley

Imagine imagining
Player
Are you admin or what?
I don't need to be an admin to know server rules, it's not a circle event / sphere of influence therefore POV is not mandatory to keep for 48 hours, perhaps you should look into the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom