Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ellen_Bubbles
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 10, 2021
Time of violation
23:19
Proofs
https://streamable.com/t88zpk

Elene

Player
Player
So, I was patrolling the ghetto with my friend, when two unknown people hopped out and killed my friend, then I step out of the car and absolutely smoked these two dudes in a 2v1 of pure aim as a female. After getting demolished and contemplating for a bit after getting smoked, the guy of ID 32965 decided to deal with his pain by combat logging to save him from all the shame he was about to receive.
Thank you for reading my report

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
It was a pleasure to see this act of entertainment right in front of me, down tremendous

Rocky

Player
Player
So, I was patrolling the ghetto with my friend, when two unknown people hopped out and killed my friend, then I step out of the car and absolutely smoked these two dudes in a 2v1 of pure aim as a female. After getting demolished and contemplating for a bit after getting smoked, the guy of ID 32965 decided to deal with his pain by combat logging to save him from all the shame he was about to receive.
Thank you for reading my report
kill simon skinny 1 more time, i dare you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom