Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mafia Paul
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2022
Time of violation
17:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4OH-fL7DpsI

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
Time Stamp 4:39 FL In RP
Time Stamp 7:52 Parents Involved OOcCInsult GR 3.2
Time Stamp 8: 14 FL I Don't know Which Language Is That They are Scolding or What I Dont know
8:37 When They Asked me Where are you from I Said Richman They are Trying to Provoke Me

This Is 2nd Forum On ID 1371 Same GR 3.2 They are not Doing RP As Targeting On Our Family Every 15 mins They are Coming to Our Family and Making Newsense In Front of My Family
Thank You

Krish Naidu

Player
Player
I can give feedback it's not your RP Brother i can give everyone's feedback it's not personal forum just know it and how can you tell I don't know anything just read all the rules first and put the forum before you are starting the OOC insult and you proving he was done mistake please watch a video before posting any forum and I not come here to help anyone I just come here to the justice for whom really do the mistake it's totally in the video only
If It’s looks Funny Just Laugh My Dear Brother Stop Giving Feedbacks or Any Suggestion’s in my Forums.. Don’t know Nothing Just putting Comments on others forums Learn Some Basic’s Rules and Post Your Comment on others Forums

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
I can give feedback it's not your RP Brother i can give everyone's feedback it's not personal forum just know it and how can you tell I don't know anything just read all the rules first and put the forum before you are starting the OOC insult and you proving he was done mistake please watch a video before posting any forum and I not come here to help anyone I just come here to the justice for whom really do the mistake it's totally in the video only
who are you to come and give justice. why are admins are there if you really want to give justice go take lawyer license go to court if you dont no ok !!! dont be ha kid bro .Never poke your nose in other things.

Krish Naidu

Player
Player
who are you to come and give justice. why are admins are there if you really want to give justice go take lawyer license go to court if you dont no ok !!! dont be ha kid bro .Never poke your nose in other things.
Hoo the leader got afraid XD can i know who are you to ask the this question as I like I can ask I am coming to the lawyer matter this is forum not a rp to get a lawyer and you got ban for GR 1.1 and 1.4 and you ask unban it means you ask for justice lol you did same thing brother and if i am doing as you say poke your nose in other things then what are you doing now you did the same thing XD I think you guys know the all rules but you don't know the how to follow it

Last edited:

JoeyBozo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 13711 will receive punishment for FL in RP and general rule 3.2
Parents shot not be mentioned in any chat at any time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom